|Is It Possible To Feel Gratitude Even When You're Sad?|
|Is It Possible to Feel Gratitude Even When You're Sad?|
- Someone smiled at you and lifted your spirits for a moment.
- You heard your favorite song.
- You remembered a happy memory.
- You heard from a friend.
- You noticed a job online that you could apply for to get out of your current job.
- Someone complimented you.
- You found a parking space easily.
- The sales assistant in the store was helpful to you.
|Developing a Sense of Gratitude|
|Using the Mind-Body Connection to Deepen Your Sense of Gratitude|
So, to answer the question that I posed at the beginning of this article: Yes, it is possible to feel both sadness and gratitude, but it can be challenging to feel gratitude when you're overcome with depression or unresolved trauma. At that point, you might need the help of an experienced psychotherapist.