Here are a list of some of the articles in today's Psychotherapy Daily News:
- Interpersonal Neurobiology in the Consulting Room With Dan Siegel
- Psychiatrists With Ethics Training Less Likely to Push Brand-Name Drugs
- Managing Suicide Risk of Clients With Borderline Personality Disorder
- Emotional Demands: The Exhaustive Effect on Technology Workers
- Sugar Addiction and Mental Health: America Needs Rehab
- Does Religion Help You Quit Smoking?
- Find Your Authentic Self and You Just Might Find Your Next Career
- Starting Therapy--and Ending It Too
- Reasons for Substance Use Predicts Treatment Outcome in Adolescents
- EMDR Self Help Book: Getting Past Your Past
- Feeling Lonely in a Relationship
- Can You Read the Face of Victory?
- Th 28-Day Meditation Challenge Returns on February 1
- Why You Should Emphasize Your Potential Rather Than Your Achievements on Your CV
- It's Time to Cut Back on Social Media
- What Capitalism Can't Fix
- May I Be Happy?
- Long Term Effects of Life Expectancy From Smoking
- Addiction in the Home: Healing Lives, Families and Communities
- It's My Job and I'll Tweet If I Want To
- Tips For Managing and Preventing Stress
- Science News From Around the Web
- Krishna Das Nominated For Grammy Award
- Stop Underage Drinking - Gateway to Federal Resources
- Study Links Cognitive Deficits and Hearing Loss
- Positive Psychology News Daily
I am a licensed NYC psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, EMDR and Somatic Experiencing therapist.
I work with individual adults and couples.
To find out more about me, visit my web site:
Josephine Ferraro, LCSW - NYC Psychotherapist.
To set up a consultation, call me at (212) 726-1006.
Visit Psychotherapy Daily News for the latest information about mental health issues.