Translate

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
power by WikipediaMindmap

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mentoring Groups for New Clinical Social Work Grads and Grad Students

Entering the field of clinical social work for new clinical social work graduate students still in school and recent grads can be an exciting experience.  It can also be challenging.  For social workers new to the field, having a mentor to help you develop and evolve as a professional can make all the difference in the world.

You Worked Hard to Get Your MSW.  Join the NYS Society of Clinical Social Work Mentor  Group to Continue to Grow Professionally
The NYS Society of Clinical Social Work Mentor Groups
While I was completing my social work graduate degree in 1995, I was fortunate to be a member of the NYS Society of Clinical Social Work (NYSSCSW) where they have a great mentoring program.

New to Clinical Social Work?  You Could Benefit From Joining the NYSSCSW Mentor Group
Back then, my fellow grad students and I learned a lot about the field from a seasoned professional who provided practical and clinical professional advice.  Also, having the support of other grad students and recent grads made all of the difference for me when I first entered the field.

The NYS Society of Clinical Social Work Mentor Group Can Help You Grow & Evolve in the Field
If you're a social work graduate student or a recent MSW grad living in NYC, I recommend that you look into membership in the mentor groups at the NYS Society of Clinical Social Work.

With the rapidly changing world of clinical social work, you owe it to yourself to get the  latest information and the support of a mentor group that will help you to grow and evolve in the field.

I am a licensed NYC psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, EMDR and Somatic Experiencing therapist.

I work with individual adults and couples.

To find out  more about me, visit my web site: 
 Josephine Ferraro, LCSW - NYC Psychotherapist.

To set up a psychotherapy consultation, call me at (212) 726-1006.

photo credit: Spirit-Fire via photopin cc

photo credit: Jeremy Wilburn via photopin cc

photo credit: USACE Europe District via photopin cc









No comments: