Translate

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
power by WikipediaMindmap

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My New Psychotherapy Newsletter: Psychotherapy Daily News

I'm happy to announce that I have a new daily newsletter called "Psychotherapy News," which will include psychotherapy topics from various psychotherapy sources, including this blog:

Psychotherapy News - by Josephine Ferraro, LCSW

I hope you will read and enjoy it, and send me feedback.

Josephine Ferraro, LCSW
NYC Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, EMDR and Somatic Experiencing Therapist

To find out more about me, visit my website:  Josephine Ferraro, LCSW - NYC Psychotherapist

To set up a consultation, call me at (212) 726-1006.

No comments: