Translate

There was an error in this gadget
power by WikipediaMindmap
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What is a Coaching Relationship?

What is a coaching relationship?
A life or business coaching relationship is a a confidential relationship. a dedicated partnership that helps you to overcome the obstacles that are keeping you from achieving your objectives.

When you work with a life coach or a business coach with whom you have a rapport, you are working towards bringing about positive changes in your life.

A coach can help you to create, develop and achieve your goals.

Working with a coach can help you identify your strengths, increase your confidence, and overcome barriers to success.

As a coach, I work with a positive, strengths-based perspective.

I enjoy the coaching relationship and it gives me tremendous satisfaction to see clients grow and become more successful.

What are some of the issues that I help clients with in the coaching relationship?
Personal growth, learning, wellness, enhancing relationships, career performance enhancement, aligning your goals so that they reflect your values and, in general, bringing more meaning into your life are among the many issues that I work with clients on in the coaching relationship.

What can you expect from a coaching relationship with me?
A reliable, honest, empathic, dedicated and respectful professional who will help you achieve the success that you want. My focus is on what's important to you.

What would I expect from you in a coaching relationship?
Accountability and responsibility for your sessions, honoring the coaching agreement, willingness to learn and grow and to keep an open mind. I also expect honest feedback if anything upsets you or is not working for you.

To find out more about me, please visit my website: http://www.josephine-ferraro.com

To talk to me about your particular concerns and to find out more about my coaching practice, feel free to call me at (212) 726-1006.