Follow

Translate

NYC Psychotherapist Blog

power by WikipediaMindmap

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About Josephine Ferraro, LCSW

I am a licensed psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, EMDR, and Somatic Experience therapist and life and business coach in NYC.

I have been assisting clients since 1996.

I have a Masters degree (MSW/LCSW) from Fordham Graduate School of Social Work, advanced psychoanalytic/psychodynamic training from the Postgraduate Center of Mental Health in NYC, advanced EMDR training from EMDRIA, advanced clinical hypnosis training from Center for the Advancement of Training in Clinical Hypnosis and the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH),  advanced Somatic Experience training, and coach training from MentorCoach.

I help clients to overcome obstacles that prevent them from maximizing their potential.

I work in a positive, dynamic and interactive way and provide an empathic and supportive treatment environment.

Every treatment is developed based on the needs of each client.

Every client is unique.

I would work with you in a collaborative way to develop the treatment plan that is right for you.

My specialties include: depression, anxiety, trauma. relationship issues, marriage counseling, lesbian, gay and bisexual issues, substance abuse after care, sexual addiction, Internet addiction, compulsive overeating. compulsive gambling, compulsive overspending, codependence, stress management, coping skills, phobias, OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), performance enhancement for executives, singers, actors, public speakers, artists and others engaged in creative endeavors, bereavement and loss, and major life changes.

I am conveniently located in New York City.

I work with individuals and couples.

To find out more about me, visit my website: http://josephineferrarotherapy.com.


Feel free to call me to set up an appointment: (917) 742-2624 during regular business hours or email me